Πέμπτη 24 Ιουλίου 2008

Full moon party on July 18 at Ftelia Bay

I had missed the first full moon party of the year at Ftelia Bay, in June... but I had promised myself I would be there for the next one...
And so was I!
Right after the "Mykonos Confidential" party, I went to Ftelia Bay for a pice of 60's like action...
A rarely seen calm sea at 10 paces...
Fires, big fires...
Beach dancing around the fires...
Rock music of about 30 years ago...
Surfers drinking, dancing or just wandering around in bath suits - California style...
Free drinks for everyone...
Foreigners and Greeks - Mykonians as well as from other Greek cities - unknown to each other, but still having the time of their life together...
Fun, fun, fun and relaxation under a great, big full July moon...

CELEBRATE LIFE!.. On a Greek island, preferably!!!...


A great, big, heartfelt "thank you" to the organizers! Congratulations, boys and girls!

















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: